Kokatat PFD, S/M, excellent condition, white over black, $75, Niantic, CT.
Email alfred.ciesluk at gmail dot com or call (860) 772-4241
P&H Delphin155. Blue. Great shape.
The 155 fits medium to larger paddlers, sets the standard for a stable AND responsive ride, minor usage scratching on hull. Deck and hatch covers are spotless. This is the funnest and best performing rock, surf and tidal race boat around. New red deck bunjies, bunjy based skeg system (no wire to get kinked, easily field maintainable, super reliable). Includes paddle britches for bombproof securing a pair of splits
Rare Surf model – only available now in the UK:
- single layered but stiff plastic means no concerns about delamination
- white water style outfitting features center column and rails to stiffen the hull under the cockpit –
- padded, cockpit wide foot plate instead of footpegs: much more comfortable, results in better boat control, allows the full effect of a fiberglass padded bulkhead in a poly kayak. Easily adjusted to fit a variety of paddlers. No mechanism fail
- removable hip pads
- aggressive contact thigh pads
- ratcheted, padded backband is easily adjusted while under way
- personal front day hatch, just in front of cockpit is super handy for safety kit and snacks
$1050 Firm. Photos available. Contact gerry at sea Sherpa kayak dot com
Thanks for visiting the Connecticut Sea Kayakers Bulletin Boards.