G’day Fellow Paddlers. I need to reduce inventory. Seriously. Here is some ‘stuff’ I’d like to part with:
1) Paddles: Ikelos 210cm. Straight shaft. Excellent new condition. $310 firm.
Cyprus 210cm Straight Shaft. Good condition. $275. Both paddles Carbon.....
2) Bibles Bivy/tent. Tripod. Never ever used. I’m embarrassed to say why I haven’t used this bivy. Set it up on my living room floor. Hoped inside it. Got out. Packed the bivy up and theat is the status of this Bibler Bivy.....$275...New they are $330+
3) Solo MSR Tent. Great condition...$85
4) Sleeping Bags: a) TNF Cat’s Meow...great condition $85, b) Big Agnes 30degree-$50 w/Pad $25..
5) Vivoactive GPS Smartwatch Garmin watch. Took it out of box. Looked at it. Put it back in box. Lists for $350. Sell for: $ 225....
6) Kokatat GMER Drysuit. Yellow/Blue. Great condition. Size Large. $350.
7) Astral Sea Wolf PFD. Black L/XL....great condition...$85
**Please call me so we can chat regarding this sale. Of course correspond using this format too (at pitmartin at roadrunner dot com), but I’d like to discuss the products with you I’m selling. Just really need to clear out my inventory.
The Seascape is one of the most popular designs among guide services and rental agencies for ocean kayaking. It features a low profile fiberglass deck featuring built-in knee braces, an efficient hull with flared sides offering ample reserve buoyancy and load capacity. This kayak excels in heavy weather. It has large easy to use hatches, and well placed deck fittings.It features bow and stern hatches with ABS hard shell covers, ABS seats with adjustable backrests, padded seat and backrest cushion covers, bulkheads, carry straps and more. Its performance and comfort are unmatched in a touring double. This kayak is a pleasure to paddle on expeditions, overnights or day trips. Sold new for $3900. Slightly used and in excellent shape. Asking $1800 or best offer. Contact for photo or additional information: aleber at vermontel dot net.
L-19’ 10” W-30” D-12.5”
Cockpit: L-32.5” W-16”
Bow Hatch: 15”x 8”
Stern Hatch 13” x 19”
Thanks for visiting the Connecticut Sea Kayakers Bulletin Boards.