G’day Fellow Paddlers. I need to reduce inventory. Seriously. Here is some ‘stuff’ I’d like to part with:
1) Paddles: Ikelos 210cm. Straight shaft. Excellent new condition. $310 firm.
Cyprus 210cm Straight Shaft. Good condition. $275. Both paddles Carbon.....
2) Bibles Bivy/tent. Tripod. Never ever used. I’m embarrassed to say why I haven’t used this bivy. Set it up on my living room floor. Hoped inside it. Got out. Packed the bivy up and theat is the status of this Bibler Bivy.....$275...New they are $330+
3) Solo MSR Tent. Great condition...$85
4) Sleeping Bags: a) TNF Cat’s Meow...great condition $85, b) Big Agnes 30degree-$50 w/Pad $25..
5) Vivoactive GPS Smartwatch Garmin watch. Took it out of box. Looked at it. Put it back in box. Lists for $350. Sell for: $ 225....
6) Kokatat GMER Drysuit. Yellow/Blue. Great condition. Size Large. $350.
7) Astral Sea Wolf PFD. Black L/XL....great condition...$85
**Please call me so we can chat regarding this sale. Of course correspond using this format too (at pitmartin at roadrunner dot com), but I’d like to discuss the products with you I’m selling. Just really need to clear out my inventory.
The Seascape is one of the most popular designs among guide services and rental agencies for ocean kayaking. It features a low profile fiberglass deck featuring built-in knee braces, an efficient hull with flared sides offering ample reserve buoyancy and load capacity. This kayak excels in heavy weather. It has large easy to use hatches, and well placed deck fittings.It features bow and stern hatches with ABS hard shell covers, ABS seats with adjustable backrests, padded seat and backrest cushion covers, bulkheads, carry straps and more. Its performance and comfort are unmatched in a touring double. This kayak is a pleasure to paddle on expeditions, overnights or day trips. Sold new for $3900. Slightly used and in excellent shape. Asking $1800 or best offer. Contact for photo or additional information: aleber at vermontel dot net.
L-19’ 10” W-30” D-12.5”
Cockpit: L-32.5” W-16”
Bow Hatch: 15”x 8”
Stern Hatch 13” x 19”
Can't use it anymore so it's time to pass it on.
21' long x 26" beam double wood kayak that I built in 2002. The design is from Shearwater boats. The boat can be seen on their website. That picture was taken of me and my wife launch day. She is tape/seam construction using 3 and 4 mm occume plywood. The built-in rudder is controlled by the rear paddler. She weighs about 64 pounds. The hull is glassed inside and out with 4 oz. cloth and West System epoxy and is varnished. We have used her mostly in Norwalk and have also taken her to the Vineyard and Mystic. She is stored in my garage.
She is a wonderful boat to paddle. Asking $1500. Can be seen and/or paddled in Norwalk.
Contact: scullingpre at gmail dot com
Riot Mako 12 Pedal Drive fishing kayak for sale. I purchased this kayak new in the spring of 2019. It has been used only five times and is in excellent condition. $1,200. Pictures available upon request. Contact: dkalafa at aol dot com
Thanks for visiting the Connecticut Sea Kayakers Bulletin Boards.