Several of the usual can't come. They are either hiking out West or at the dentist's. Obviously some make better choices than others. Since the weather seems iffy I will go only if anyone is interested, unless the forecast changes of course. Please post or email me if you are planning to come and at what time and I will be there. If the weather turns out to be gorgeous I will post and go between 4:30 and 5.
The Connyak BBS