kayak Website Home Page kayak

Connecticut Sea Kayakers Bulletin Board

Re: Falkner Open House trip CANCELLED

: Canceled this last night due to potentially high winds vs. a strong
: outgoing spring tide. We've had significant problems on previous
: trips with much milder forecasts. Not sure why the Meetup
: notifications didn't go out as intended to everyone, not sure
: sure why the meetup disappeared either, it didn't for me. I
: reposted it on Meetup with canceled on it this morning with a
: note, sorry if I messed you up. Folks are still free to go
: without me, but I wasn't comfortable "leading" a very
: large group through that again. Stay safe out there.
Having done this in past where conditions got nasty to the point of
small craft warnings and waves high enough to mask the paddler
next to you this was a very smart decision.

Messages In This Thread

Falkner Open House trip CANCELLED
Re: Falkner Open House trip CANCELLED

The Connyak BBS