kayak Website Home Page kayak

Connecticut Sea Kayakers Bulletin Board

Falkner Open House trip CANCELLED

Canceled this last night due to potentially high winds vs. a strong outgoing spring tide. We've had significant problems on previous trips with much milder forecasts. Not sure why the Meetup notifications didn't go out as intended to everyone, not sure sure why the meetup disappeared either, it didn't for me. I reposted it on Meetup with canceled on it this morning with a note, sorry if I messed you up. Folks are still free to go without me, but I wasn't comfortable "leading" a very large group through that again. Stay safe out there.

Messages In This Thread

Falkner Open House trip CANCELLED
Re: Falkner Open House trip CANCELLED

The Connyak BBS