I have an art lunch to go to but if the weather looks great i can be tempted. I'll decide tomorrow and let you know.
: Well, I’m sure you’ve seen the forecast for
: Saturday………anybody up for doing the 4 Mile River Thursday?
: Marine forecast looks great right now.
: Launch at 10:30 AM, drysuits/wetsuits necessary. Debrief, of
: course, afterward.
: If the forecast goes sour, I’ll post here to let you know
: tomorrow night.
The Connyak BBS