Well, I’m sure you’ve seen the forecast for Saturday………anybody up for doing the 4 Mile River Thursday? Marine forecast looks great right now.
Launch at 10:30 AM, drysuits/wetsuits necessary. Debrief, of course, afterward.
If the forecast goes sour, I’ll post here to let you know tomorrow night.
The Connyak BBS