: and what about the massive T-storms?
Naturally, we'll have to watch the weather as the date approaches, but the forecast has been shifting a little.
In the usual way, those planning on attending should check this Bulletin Board and/or the MeetUp page before heading to the launch Saturday.
If necessary, a cancellation should be posted Friday or early (before 8 am) Saturday morning.
The Connyak BBS